Customers' personal data collected on the Internet site are treated in accordance with Law 675/96. We will only collect the data that you provide us and that are necessary for registering your account. The data you provide us will be processed exclusively for purposes related to the functioning of the website and its services as well as to allow you to purchase the products offered on the site. It is possible that we will transmit your data to third-party operators (see banks, transport agencies and the like), but this will only happen for the purpose of allowing you to effectively conclude the purchase of the products.
The communication of your personal data is, moreover, essential for the conclusion of the contract for the purchase of products on GRIFFES BOUTIQUE. Your data may be collected in two ways:
1.By registration, in this case you will be the one to provide your data by entering them at the time of the order;
2.Further data will instead be acquired directly from the websiteas normally happens by accessing an internet domain. All the information collected in this way will be treated anonymously and aggregated for commercial purposes. Your personal data will be stored in electronic format and, if necessary, also on paper. Finally, since we cannot guarantee that the security measures of the site and of the transmission of information exclude any risk of unauthorized access or loss of data, we advise you to use the most common risk prevention tools (such as, for example, a antivirus). Our site collects some Personal Data from its Users.
Data Controller Griffes Di Capano Anna - Corso Margherita 64-66 Deliceto, 71026
Definitions and legal references
Personal Data (or Data):Personal data is any information which, directly or indirectly, also in connection with any other information, including a personal identification number, makes a natural person identified or identifiable.
User: The individual who uses griffesboutique.com who, unless otherwise specified, coincides with the interested party. Interested:The natural person to whom the Personal Data refer.
Data Controller (or Data Controller):The natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of processing personal data and the tools adopted, including the security measures relating to the functioning and use of griffesboutique.com.
The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the owner of griffesboutique.com.
Types of Data collected
Among the Personal Data collected by griffesboutique.com independently or through third parties, there are:
Cookies; first name; last name; telephone number; address; province; e-mail; POSTAL CODE; city.
Method and place of processing of the data collected: The Data Controller adopts the appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
The processing is carried out using IT and/or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other subjects involved in the organization of griffesboutique.com may have access to the Data, or external subjects (such as third party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also named , if necessary, Data Processors by the Owner. The updated list of Managers can always be requested from the Data Controller.
Legal basis of the treatment
The Data Controller processes Personal Data relating to the User in the event that one of the following conditions exists:
• the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: in some jurisdictions, the Data Controller may be authorized to process Personal Data without the User's consent or another of the legal bases specified below, as long as the User does not object ("opt-out") to such treatment. However, this is not applicable if the processing of Personal Data is governed by European legislation on the protection of Personal Data;
• the treatment is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and/or for the execution of pre-contractual measures;
• the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject;
• the processing is necessary for the execution of a task in the public interest or for the exercise of public powers vested in the Data Controller;
• the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Data Controller or of third parties. However, it is always possible to ask the Data Controller to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment and in particular to specify whether the treatment is based on the law, provided for by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract. _cc781905 -5cde-3194-bb3b-136bad5cf58d_
Place:The Data is processed at the Data Controller's operating offices and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For more information, contact the Owner. The User's Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than the one in which the User is located. To obtain further information on the place of processing, the User can refer to the section relating to the details on the processing of Personal Data. The User has the right to obtain information regarding the legal basis for the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organization governed by public international law or constituted by two or more countries, such as for example the UN, as well as regarding the security measures adopted by the Data Controller to protect the Data. The User can verify whether one of the transfers described above takes place by examining the section of this document relating to the details on the processing of Personal Data or request information from the Data Controller by contacting him at the indicated addresses at the opening.
Storage period: i Data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
• Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Owner and the User will be retained until the execution of this contract is completed.
• Personal Data collected for purposes attributable to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be retained until such interest is satisfied. The User can obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Data Controller in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Data Controller. When the treatment is based on the User's consent, the Owner can keep the Personal Data for longer until said consent is revoked. Furthermore, the Data Controller may be obliged to keep Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority. At the end of the retention period, the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, upon expiry of this term, the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
Purpose of the processing of the collected data
The User Data is collected to allow the Owner to provide its Services, as well as for the following purposes:
Statistics, User Contact and Platform Services and Hosting: To obtain further detailed information on the purposes of the processing and on the Personal Data concretely relevant for each purpose, the User can refer to the relevant sections of this document.
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
Contact the user- Contact form (griffesboutique.com). By filling in the contact form with their Data, the User consents to their use to respond to requests for information, quotes, or any other kind indicated by the header of the form.
Personal Data collected:POSTAL CODE; city; last name; e-mail; address; first name; telephone number; province.
Platform and hosting services:These services are intended to host and operate key components of griffesboutique.com, making it possible to deliver griffesboutique.com from a single platform. These platforms provide the Owner with a wide range of tools such as, for example, analytical tools, for managing user registration, for managing comments and the database, for electronic commerce, for processing payments, etc. The use of these tools involves the collection and processing of Personal Data. Some of these services work through servers geographically located in different places, making it difficult to determine the exact place where Personal Data is stored.
Wix.com: Wix is a platform that allows the Owner to develop, operate and host a website also dedicated to electronic commerce. For this reason, Wix may need to collect certain data about both us and those who use our site. For complete information, consult the terms and conditions of wix.com
Place of treatment:Wix stores, processes and archives the data collected in the United States of America, in Europe, in Israel.
Wix.com participates in and has certified that it adheres to the EU-US Privacy Shield and the Swiss-US Privacy Shield.
Users can exercise certain rights with reference to the Data processed by the Owner. In particular, the User has the right to:
• revoke consent at any time. The User can revoke the previously expressed consent to the processing of his Personal Data.
• oppose the processing of their Data. The User can object to the processing of their Data when it occurs on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right to object are set out in the section below.
• access their Data. The User has the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Data Controller, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
• check and ask for rectification. The User can verify the correctness of his Data and request its updating or correction.
• obtain the limitation of the treatment. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the limitation of the processing of their Data. In this case, the Data Controller will not process the Data for any other purpose than their conservation.
• obtain the cancellation or removal of their Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the cancellation of their Data by the Owner.
• receive their data or have them transferred to another owner. The User has the right to receive his Data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain the transfer without obstacles to another holder. This provision is applicable when the Data are processed with automated tools and the processing is based on the User's consent, on a contract of which the User is a party or on contractual measures connected to it.
• propose a complaint. The User can lodge a complaint with the competent personal data protection supervisory authority or take legal action.
Details on the right to object: when Personal Data is processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public powers vested in the Data Controller or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Data Controller, Users have the right to object to the processing for reasons related to their particular situation. Users are reminded that, should their Data be processed for direct marketing purposes, they may object to the processing without providing any reason. To find out if the Data Controller processes data for direct marketing purposes, Users can refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise your rights:To exercise the User's rights, Users can direct a request to the contact details of the Owner indicated in this document. Requests are filed free of charge and processed by the Data Controller as soon as possible, in any case within a month.
Learn more about treatment
Defense in court: the User's Personal Data may be used by the Owner in court or in the preparatory stages for its eventual establishment for the defense against abuse in the use of griffesboutique.com of the connected Services by the User. The User declares to be aware that the Owner may be obliged to disclose the Data by order of the public authorities.
System and maintenance logs
For needs related to operation and maintenance, griffesboutique.com and any third party services used by it may collectsystem logs, i.e. files that record interactions and which may also contain Personal Data, such as the User's IP address.
Information not contained in this policy: uFurther information in relation to the processing of personal data may be requested at any time from the Data Controller using the contact details.
Response to “Do Not Track” requests: griffesboutique.com does not support “Do Not Track” requests. To find out if any third-party services used support them, the User is invited to consult the respective privacy policies.
The hardware or software tool through which the Personal Data of Users are collected and processed. The service provided by griffesboutique.com as described in the relative terms (if available) and on this site/application.
European Union (or EU) Unless otherwise specified, all references to the European Union contained in this document include all current member states of the European Union and the European Economic Area.
Legal references: This privacy statement has been prepared on the basis of multiple legislative systems, including articles 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679. Unless otherwise specified, this privacy statement concerns exclusively griffesboutique.com. Credit / Debit Cards PAYPAL